- SOMETHING IN THE WATER: Something is lurking in the depths of Amity Island's deep blue sea. Breaking through the waters is this desk lamp modeled after the iconic JAWS poster, complete with a great white shark at the base.
- BRING LIGHT TO THE OCEAN'S DEPTHS: Circular lamp shade mimics the top of Roger Kastel's original movie poster artwork. Base features the bitey shark from the bottom of the poster sculpted from high-quality ceramic.
- WADE THROUGH THE DARKNESS: Bring aboard this 13-inch table lamp to the Orca as the perfect accent piece to your boating ventures. Ideal for illuminating the mysteries of the deep when you're on the hunt for a sharp-toothed predator.
- FISHED FROM QUALITY MATERIALS: Powerful display uses 40W incandescent or 9W energy-efficient LED bulb with a standard E26 base. Operates via the polarized electric plug with a convenient in-line on/off switch.
- OFFICIAL JAWS COLLECTIBLE: You never know what's lurking just below the surface. Swim into the deep end with this officially licensed JAWS desk lamp. Perfect for fans of sharks or classic horror ages 12+ and older.
YOU'RE GONNA NEED A BIGGER ROOM
This Universal JAWS Classic Movie Poster Desk Lamp blows all other lighting options outta the water. Roger Kastel's iconic art used both for the cover of the Peter Benchley book and the Steven Spielberg film is captured here as a statement piece of home decor for true fans.
Perfect for media rooms, pool cabanas, fans' offices, and vacation rental properties, this ceramic mood light uses a traditional incandescent or LED bulb to cast a little light on dark situations. Perfect for an ocean-themed room, it'll let all your friends know it's safe to go back in the water...or is it?
The terror of Amity is back with officially licensed home decor from JAWS.