- MAKE A STATEMENT: Show off your love of the hit sitcom Friends with this high-quality, cute soup mug! Purchase this fun novelty mug for yourself or gift it to the Friends fan or collector in your life!
- FUN & FUNCTIONAL: This stylish white soup mug with green interior features the logo for Central Perk, the New York coffeehouse where the Friends' gang hangs out.
- SPACIOUS SIZE: Mug holds 24 ounces of your favorite soup.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: This BPA-free, officially-licensed, ceramic soup mug is top-rack dishwasher-safe and ismicrowave-safe.
- DON’T WANT THIS TO BE THERE FOR YOU? No problem, returns accepted.
Enjoy your favorite piping-hot soup in style!
This officially-licensed Central Perks soup mug is made of durable BPA-free ceramic and features a wide-mouth design ideal for sipping your favorite soup.
The 24-ounce white cup features a green interior and the logo of the favorite hang-out spot, Central Perk, from the hit television series Friends!
Perfect for using around the house, at the office, at parties, and more!
You’ll always be enjoying a cozy meal with friends with this cute Central Perks soup mug!
The perfect gift for any Friends fan or collector.
Friends is an American sitcom television series, created by David Crane and Marta Kauffman, which aired on NBC from September 22, 1994, to May 6, 2004, lasting ten seasons. With an ensemble cast starring Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc, Matthew Perry and David Schwimmer, the show revolved around six friends in their 20s and 30s who lived in Manhattan, New York City.
All six main actors in Friends had prior experience in situation comedy, and, in some cases, improvisational comedy as well. All six actors appear in every episode.
The main cast members were familiar to television viewers before their roles on Friends, but were not considered to be stars. Series creator David Crane wanted all six characters to be equally prominent, and the series was lauded as being "the first true 'ensemble' show".