Fallout Nuka Cola Logo Plastic Water Bottle w/ Lid & Molded Ice Cubes - 34-Ounce
- FALLOUT FANDOM: Show off your love of the hit Fallout video game series with this collectible water bottle! Purchase this water bottle for yourself or gift it to the Fallout fan in your life!
- FUN DESIGN: Clear water bottle features the red Nuka Cola logo. Includes five (5) plastic bottle cap-shaped ice cubes!
- GENEROUS SIZE: Collectible tumbler holds approximately 34 ounces of your favorite beverage.
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Made of high-quality, BPA-free, plastic. Comes complete with secure screw down lid.
- PROBABILITY OF USE NOT HIGH? No problem, we always accept returns, even highly irradiated ones.
Enjoy your favorite refreshing beverage in style with this Fallout Nuka Cola water bottle from JUST FUNKY!!
This clear, 34-ounce, plastic water bottle features the red Nuka Cola logo and includes five (5) plastic bottle cap-shaped ice cubes!
Nuka-Cola is a consumable item in the Fallout video game series. In the game, Nuka-Cola’s unique taste is said to be the result of a combination of seventeen fruit essences, balanced to enhance its classic cola flavor.
Fallout is a post-apocalyptic open-world, turn-based, role playing video game.
The game was initially developed and published by Interplay Productions in 1997. The story unfolds in a retro-futuristic setting in the aftermath of a global nuclear war in an alternate mid-22nd century timeline.
Just Funky is a premiere manufacturer of licensed and private label merchandise for the mainstream retail market.
As a family-owned business, Just Funky's executives have combined 44 years experience in manufacturing, licensing, retail, and creative development in such areas as drinkware, impulse/novelty, decor, and apparel.
Just Funky’s main goal is to create the most innovative product with unmatched quality.
This water bottle is perfect for using at home, at the office, at the gym, on-the-go, and more!
Officially-licensed Fallout collectible merchandise!
Use the best HTML tools: read the blog, use the online editor, find the tags.