- PLAY WITH REAL ICE TOKENS: The Disney Frozen Olaf's Ice Adventure edition of the Trouble game comes with 4 ice molds for making icy Olaf tokens.
- FACE OBSTACLES ALONG THE WAY: In this edition of the Trouble game, press the Pop-O-Matic dice roller; the action die shows what obstacle Olaf must face along his journey.
- BE THE LAST OLAF REMAINING: The player with the last Olaf standing wins this edition of the Trouble game, inspired by the beloved Olaf character from Disney Frozen movies.
- INCLUDES A CASTLE: A plastic snow castle inspired by the one in Disney's Frozen snaps into the gameboard.
- GREAT GIFT IDEA: The Olaf's Ice Adventure edition of the Trouble game makes a fantastic gift for fans of Disney's Frozen.
In this Trouble Disney Frozen Olaf's Ice Adventure game, kids move their real ice tokens through all kinds of adventures along the gameboard. The game comes with ice molds for making Olaf tokens. The plastic molds look like Olaf and his belly freezes into ice. (If there's no time to wait, kids can use regular ice cubes instead. ) Players take turns pressing the Pop-O-Matic dice roller and moving their Olaf token the number of spaces shown on the numbered die. The action die determines what obstacle Olaf must face, such as warming up the token in a player's hands, or even breathing on it! The last player with their Olaf token standing wins the game. 2 to 4 players can play the Trouble game; it makes a fun gift for Disney Frozen fans ages 5 and up.