- Includes: Misty and her foal Stormy
- Includes: Soft-cover edition of Marguerite Henry's classic Misty of Chincoteague
- 1:9 scale model horses of Misty and Stormy
- Mare and foal models are hand-painted and detailed with beautiful pinto colors
- Traditional series horses and accessories are approximately 1:9 scale
Each year off the coast of Virginia, the famous Chincoteague pony penning and adoption is held to keep the wild herd of ponies at a healthy level. Misty and her foal Stormy are united in this boxed set along with Marguerite Henry’s Newberry Award-winning children’s novel that introduced them to the world! Includes soft-cover edition of Marguerite Henry's classic Misty of Chincoteague and 1:9 scale model horses of Misty and Stormy. Traditional series horses and accessories are Breyer's most detailed and realist line.