mouse over or click image(s) to enlarge
Thinkgeek Annoy-A-Tron 2.0 & Phantom Keystroker Set
Currently out of stock. click here
to be notified by email when this product becomes available.
- 1x Phantom Keystroker
- 1x Annoy-A-Tron
Phantom Keystroker Features:
- Attach this evil prank device to your victim's computer and it makes random mouse movements and types out odd garbage text and phrases
- Switches on side choose between keyboard garbage typing, caps lock-toggle, annoying mouse movements or all three
- Adjustment dial sets the duration between annoying "events"
- Works on any OS (Caps-Lock toggle does not work on the Mac. May not work on some Linux systems depending on configuration.)
- Victim's computer requires USB port
- Tons of fun
WARNING The Phantom Keystroker never hits the return key and it never clicks the mouse button. However you should not use it on anyone's system who is doing critical work where disruption could cause serious consequences. The Phantom Keystroker is a joke, like any joke you need to use prudence and judgement when executing it.
Annoy-A Tron Features:
- Six sounds choices: beep, 12 kHz electronic noise sound, 15kHz, cricket, doorbell, alternating between all sounds
- Volume knob
- Two magnets for great hiding ability
- Will run for over 4 weeks on a single battery
- Coin not included,just for size comparison
- Brand new
The Annoy-a-tron 2.0 takes one CR2450 battery (included) and measures approximately: 2.5" x 1.5" x .35". It will run for over 4 weeks on a single battery