- Remarkable vinyl portrait doll captures the radiant beauty and spirited personality of the unforgettable Diana
- Her breathtaking wedding gown is fashioned of ivory-colored taffeta, lovely ruffles and bows, gorgeous lace and creamy faux pearls
- Complete with sweeping train and bouquet
- This dolls sparkling earrings and tiara closely resemble Princess Diana's real ones
- Limited edition
- Highly detailed paint scheme and sculpt
- Brand new in manufacturer packaging
Diana, Princess of Wales was a member of the British royal family and an international personality of the late 20th century as the first wife of Charles, Prince of Wales, whom she married on 29 July 1981. The wedding, which was held at St. Paul's Cathedral, was televised and watched by a global audience of over 750 million people. The marriage produced two sons: Princes William and Harry, currently second and third in line to the thrones of the 16 Commonwealth realms, respectively.