mouse over or click image(s) to enlarge
Ford 427 1/6 Scale Sohc Metal Engine Model Kit Case Of 12
Currently out of stock. click here
to be notified by email when this product becomes available.
Base Size 6" x 5"
Full Color Box
- 12x Ford 427 1/6 Scale Sohc Metal Engine Model kits
- Build a beautiful, exacting replica of Ford's Single Overhead Cam (SOHC) 427 with cast metal and molded polystyrene parts
- Pre-painted parts in authentic factory colors
- Cast metal engine block and engine stand
- Chromed and beautifully detailed valve covers, and air cleaner with realistic filter
- Exquisitely detailed engine components such as the ignition coil, fuel line filter, starter, distributor and generator
- Cast metal headers with molded chrome exhausts
- Intricately detailed carburetor. Realistically molded manifold
- Authentic rubber belts connect all moving parts including fan
- Colored vinyl spark plugs and cables
- Includes molded display base
The Ford 427 SOHC V8 was among the most powerful motors ever to wear the blue oval logo and produced over 400 horsepower in dual carburetor form. Although best known for providing the motivation for the 427 Cobra, this engine was used in a variety of Ford and Mercury vehicles.