mouse over or click image(s) to enlarge
Lord Of The Rings "The One" Gold Size 10 Ring & 24" Chain
Currently out of stock. click here
to be notified by email when this product becomes available.
- Elvish script on "The One" is deeply engraved into the bronze ring and plated in 24K gold
- Outside reads "One ring to rule them all,One ring to find them"
- Inside reads "One ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them"
- One size approximately size 10
- Great keepsake for a mantle or wear it with the included 24" neck chain
- Officially licensed
- High quality construction
- Brand new
The Lord of the Rings is an epic high fantasy novel written by English philologist and University of Oxford professor J.R.R Tolkien. The story began as a sequel to Tolkien's earlier, less complex children's fantasy novel The Hobbit, but eventually developed into a much larger work. It was written in stages between 1937 and 1949, much of it during World War II. It is the third best-selling novel ever written, with over 150 million copies sold.