- Officially licensed Replica
- Ring bears the Count's crest
- Cast from the original prop ring in Mr. Ackerman's collection
- Antiqued metal finish and is inset with a reproduction stone
- Limited edition
- Brand new in manufacturer packaging
Since its first appearance in 'The House of Frankenstein' in 1944, the Dracula ring prop, has adorned the fingers of some of the most admired actors to have portrayed Dracula, including John Carradine, Bela Lugosi and Sir Christopher Lee. For several decades the ring was also one of the prized possessions of the late writer, publisher and fan extraordinaire, Forrest J. Ackerman.