mouse over or click image(s) to enlarge
Ted 8" Plush With Sound Rasta Outfit
Currently out of stock. click here
to be notified by email when this product becomes available.
- Ted Rastafarian 8-Inch Talking Plush Teddy
- Officially licensed product
- Some language may not be suitable for young children
- Features 12 phrases from the film:
- I look like something you give your kid when you tell them Grandma died
- C'mon, I don't sound that much like Peter Griffin
- That's my bad, I was sending a tweet
- The Brewski run
- I wuv you
- Okay, alright, so that's where we'll draw the line
- You know what I'd like to do to her, something I call the dirty Fozzie
- Will you take care of me for ever and ever?
- Good talk, Coach
- Stick your finger in the loop of my tag
- C'mere ya ba**ard
- I didn't know you had a baby, is it alive?