mouse over or click image(s) to enlarge
Ted 16" Plush With Sound And Moving Mouth In Rasta Outfit
Currently out of stock. click here
to be notified by email when this product becomes available.
- Ted Rastafarian 16-Inch Talking Plush Teddy
- Mouth moves as Ted speaks!
- Officially licensed product
- Some language may not be suitable for young children
- Features 12 phrases from the film:
- I look like something you give your kid when you tell them Grandma died
- C'mon, I don't sound that much like Peter Griffin
- That's my bad, I was sending a tweet
- The Brewski run
- I wuv you
- Okay, alright, so that's where we'll draw the line
- You know what I'd like to do to her, something I call the dirty Fozzie
- Will you take care of me for ever and ever?
- Good talk, Coach
- Stick your finger in the loop of my tag
- C'mere ya ba**ard
- I didn't know you had a baby, is it alive?