- 12" tall statue including display base
- Extremely high detail and realism
- Limited edition
- High quality strong construction
- Brand new in manufacturer packaging
- Makes a great display piece
Badly injured in battle as Iron Man, Tony Stark sought to save his life by injecting himself with a techno-organic virus to rebuild his body. As a consequence, Stark's Iron Man armor fused with his body, turning him into a cyborg of sorts; the armor could conceal itself within his bones, while his brain became able to connect to computers and other electrical devices.